Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ohmyword.

Oh my word. Tomorrow we leave for Europe!!! Julie and I are going on the greatest adventure ever...36 days in Paris, Nice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Interlaken, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Brussels, and Dusseldorf. I can't believe that after many years of dreaming about doing a trip like this, it is actually happening. I can't wait to sit in a little cafe in each place we go, I can't wait to prove to everyone that I can live out of a backpack!, I can't wait to meet an Italian Stallion and bring him home to meet my parents hahahaha (but really), I can't wait to eat gelato!, I can't wait to meet so many diverse groups of people, I can't wait to sleep in a nasty hostel bed, I can't wait for the mounds of memories to be made, I can't wait to take a zillion pictures, I can't wait to spend hours in a train traveling through each country, I can't wait to paraglide off of the alps once again, I can't wait to ride a vespa through Tuscany, I can't wait to break out my italiano speaking skills, I can't wait to see what God has in store for us as we explore the world!!!

1 comment:

the coxes said...

yeah!!! We are so excited for you! Keep us updated!

Love ya!
C&K